lunedì, gennaio 09, 2006

7 days to the Final

This week is going to be endless...

It's hard not to think at this game, which one should be the best strategy, what should we do, how should we prepare the game, but I cannot even spend all week thinking on that, otherwise I'm turning crazy.

It's the third final of my entire volleyball career and for the first time I'm in the starting line-up and I really want to feel what it means to win a trophy, this time I don't want to see another team celebrating in front of us.

Last week talking with a player of our female volleyball team, which is in the Final too, she was saying that it would be exiting to be one more time in a final as she hasn't played one since a long time...this is the beuaty of playing volleyball in Denmark: in a way or another every player has played a Final. I guess I would have had the same opportunities of playing a lot of finals if I've had played handball in Italy...

I don't even have words to express those feelings who are in me at this moment, may be also my English is not that good to explain in the highest details all those things, but I guess next monday it would be easier to free my mind and let the words come out of my hands!!!

I hope there would be a lot of people watching the game and hopefully, how usually happens, neutral viewers will support the weakest team. With all this crowd supporting as, here it is one more good reason to beat Gentofte.

Nessun commento: